Wednesday, October 10, 2007

AnTI ANOREXIA


YES!
DS PICTURE ACTUALLY MAKE GALS EAT MORE!




A new advertising campaign for Italian company Nolita, depicting a naked anorexic woman has caused shockwaves as it is plastered all over billboards in Milan, as well as all over the internet.

The model in question is 27 year old Isabelle Caro, a French actress who weighs 31kg (4 st 12 lb).

Caro told the Italian edition of Vanity Fair: “I’ve hidden myself and covered myself for too long. Now I want to show myself fearlessly, even though I know my body arouses repugnance.”

The man behind the advert, Oliviero Toscani, is known for his shocking adverts, namely his portrayals for Benetton of death-row inmates, copulating horses and an Aids sufferer, so it is no surpirse he was involved in a campaign such as this.



i actually feel im not so bad after seeing ds photo ><"

No comments: